วันจันทร์ที่ 23 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Pioneer DVR-219LBK 24x Internal DVD/CD Writer with LabelFlash Excellen Package and Quality


Great drive but not that durable, (What's this?)
Makes compatible DVD-Rs, (What's this?) My old computer has a Pioneer DVR-108 burner that makes write once and rewritable DVD s that seemed to be compatible with any player, especially a set top Pioneer DVD-343 player from the year 2000. The owner's manual of the 343 does not claim compatibility with any recordable media.

Write once discs burned on my new computer work poorly on the old 343. They work on newer DVD players that claim to be compatible with recordable media. Oddly, the rewritable discs made on this machine work well on anything. Rewritable discs are supposed to be the troublesome ones. Updating the burner's firmware helped, but did not fix the problem. DVD+R discs may have been better, but still had problems.

I bought this Pioneer DVR-219LBK from Amazon in the hope that it would burn write once discs that would work on the old 343. They do, and I am now very happy. I have not tried the Labelflash feature.

Before you buy this model, beware: This is an OEM model. There is no owners manual and no software. Also, it has only the up to date SATA signal and power connections. It will not work as a replacement burner for older computers. Pioneer has other models that will. This is why I couldn't just put the old Pioneer DVD burner into the new computer.
Not a good quality drive., (What's this?) Was unimpressed with this drive when I first received it. I've used Pioneer burners for years but every once in awhile they release a real dog of a drive. This one is a dog.

Felt flimsy from the minute I took it out of the box. Pioneer burners of my past always felt like they were built like a battle-tank. Not this one. Can't quite put my finger on it but it just reeks of cheap. Installed fine and worked like a champ for almost 2 months. Then...

Tonight, less than 60 days from purchase, it up and died on me. Put in a disc and you get a resulting loud "clunk" emanating from the drive. That doesn't sound good, nope.
Excellen Package and Quality, (What's this?) I'm very happy with the service, especially the package and the protection of this item. I will recommend to my friend and family.
Fine product for the price, but high DOA rate, (What's this?) I've installed 5 of these and have 4 more on order.
Fast. Really Fast., (What's this?) I had a Pioneer 218 in my external enclosure and needed to replace it because a cracked DVD from Neflix exploded inside it and damaged it. (Caution: always examine them before inserting them) This one is only one generation newer but substantially faster and so far I have gotten no errors when writing/reading at full speed. Love it.
dont work, (What's this?) I havent been able to use the two pioneer dvd writers since i got them,they dont work.I installed them,they come up as dvd roms,but dont read,write or anything but make noise.I thought to myself how can i get two dvd writers at the same time that dont work but i did. this has been irritating.kinda makes me fear ordering online much more.the pain of having to ship the stuff back then wait for new to be shipped.it would of been better to just spend extra money and get it at a store.

  • Writes up to 24x on DVD-R/+R 4.7GB (single layer), up to 12x on DVDR/+R (DL) & DVD-RAM, up to 6x on DVD-RW, and up to 8x on DVD+RW
  • Reads DVD-ROM, DVD-VIDEO (single & dual layer), DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R (single & double layer), DVD+RW & DVD-RAM
  • Serial ATA Interface
  • Reads CD-ROM (Mode 1& 2), CD-ROM XA, CD-DA (CD Audio), Video CD, PhotoCD (single/multi-session), CD EXTRA, CD-Text, CD-R, CD-RW
  • Writes up to 40x on CD-R media and up to 32x on CD-RW media

  • Writes up to 24x on DVD-R/+R 4.7GB (single layer), up to 12x on DVDR/+R (DL) & DVD-RAM, up to 6x on DVD-RW, and up to 8x on DVD+RW.Reads DVD-ROM, DVD-VIDEO (single & dual layer), DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R (single & double layer), DVD+RW & DVD-RAM.Serial ATA Interface.Reads CD-ROM (Mode 1& 2), CD-ROM XA, CD-DA (CD Audio), Video CD, PhotoCD (single/multi-session), CD EXTRA, CD-Text, CD-R, CD-RW.Writes up to 40x on CD-R media and up to 32x on CD-RW media. 24x internal 3.5" desktop PC DVD SATA burner with Label Flash.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น