วันอาทิตย์ที่ 22 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Samsung 22X DVDRW Internal PATA DVD Speed Plus Writer Drive SH-S222A/BEBE - Bulk (Black) what happened?


EZ to install, (What's this?) Even the average person can install this drive in about 15 minutes. The instructions were easy to follow.
Not listed properly!, (What's this?) This drive would not work on my computer. It is NOT an IDE drive! It is a PATA drive. The connector looks the same, but my computer would not recognize the drive. I asked for a refund, and when the vendor sent my return authorization, the item I had bought was listed as a PATA drive.
Good Drive, Good Price, (What's this?) I purchased this Samsung WriteMaster to replace the factory disc drive in an Emachine that eventually failed after four years of use. Installation was quick and the machine recogized the drive after booting up. I've always had good luck with Samsung products and wouldn't hesitate to make the same purchase again.
DVDRW drive, (What's this?) I purchased the drive as a direct replacement for an original and it functions and performes as it should so for the price I consider it a great replacement product.
My Satisfaction on Service and product, I am very happy with the speedy delivery and the product.The ease of finding it and ordering it was also pleasant.
best drive ever!!!!!, (What's this?)
what happened?, (What's this?) Had one of these last thru 400 burns.....the next one made it thru 10.....the next one was the same way out of the box......slow-slow-slow. I give up.

  • Format Support: CD-DA, CD-ROM, MIXED-CD, CD-ROM XA, ENHANCED-CD, CD-EXTRA/CD

  • Format Support: CD-DA, CD-ROM, MIXED-CD, CD-ROM XA, ENHANCED-CD, CD-EXTRA/CD..

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น