วันจันทร์ที่ 16 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Sony DRU-810A Internal Double/Dual Layer and Dual Format DVD Burner It worked great for about 6 months, but I put it through a lot


as advertised, The hardware and the software function as they should.
Delivery was prompt.
Working fine, I purchased this DVD drive from Tiger Direct off of Amazon.
Great dvd burner!, I received this item very very quickly, and was happy to see how easy it was to install. I was worried that I wouldn't know how to do it, but it was a breeze! Works great and is very quiet! I have, however, received the "blue screen of death" only once, but restarted the computer, and everthing was fine.
One of the worst I've owned, I've only owned it for a few months, and it started throwing mostly coasters within a few weeks: both DVD and DVD-DL (surprising for a Sony), even on slower speeds. Burn would complete, but verification always showed multiple errors. CDs were fine. I'd purchased a Sony NEC Optiarc for my backup PC, and ended up switching them because the less-expensive Optiarc was far more consistent & reliable.

Perhaps I just got a bad one, or perhaps those who are pleased with it aren't doing verification scans after a burn.
awesome burner, works flawlessly. i burn games and movies with it in no time. great price too.
great service for great product, (What's this?) Received the burner long before it was due and at a great price.
Horrible piece of crap!!, I have had this for a little over a year and it has never worked right and getting any kind of suppport has been futile!! It will not read cd or dvd's. Upgraded the firmware and that did no good.
It worked great for about 6 months, but I put it through a lot, This drive worked great for about 6 months. Then the read and write speeds took a dive, and then soon to follow it wouldn't read the discs everytime i would put them in, or it would take a while. Finally now after about 3 years, it has completely stopped working. It closed one fateful day, never to open its drive again. It's jammed. It burned me probably about 400 dvd's though. Thats pretty good...
Works, I can't say much about this, my DH wanted it, installed it in my computer and that's all I remember!! LOL..
Audio Output on 40 pin IDE cable !, There is no audio 4 pin connector on the back of the drive - this freaked me out, but Sony Tech Support informed me that this DVD-RW's audio is on the 40 pin IDE cable so no 4 pin cable is needed. Great drive (2 mb cache), but I miss the 8mb cache I have on 2 other Sony drives I have; model = DW-U14A.

  • CD-R read/write/rewrite speeds - 48x/32x/48x
  • Buffer Underrun Technology
  • DVD+/-RW read/write speeds - 8x DVD+R DL, 4x DVD-R DL, 16x DVD+R, 8x DVD+RW, 16x DVD-R, 16x DVD-ROM
  • Includes interchangeable bezels
  • Writes to Single and Double Layer DVD Discs

  • CD-R read/write/rewrite speeds - 48x/32x/48x.Buffer Underrun Technology.DVD+/-RW read/write speeds - 8x DVD+R DL, 4x DVD-R DL, 16x DVD+R, 8x DVD+RW, 16x DVD-R, 16x DVD-ROM.Includes interchangeable bezels.Writes to Single and Double Layer DVD Discs. Box Contents: Drive, mounting screws, black bezel kit, Software CD, User guide & Warranty card The Sony DRU810A DVD+R Double Layer Recorder is perfect for saving and sharing more information. This DVD writer can burn to the new Double Layer DVDs, storing up to 8.5GB on a single disc. Create your own DVD backups of movies, or just share a world of slideshows and photographs. Software included - Nero burning ROM SE/Express, BackItUp Express, InCD, Vision Express, ShowTime, Media Player, Wave Editor, Cover Designer, Tool Kit, MediaHome, PhotoSnap, PhotoSnap Viewer Operating Systems - Windows 2000 Professional, XP Home, XP Pro Dimensions(HxLxD) - 7.99 x 10.08 x 4.02 Weight - 3.08 lbs.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น